The Puerto Rico AAID Maxicourse Program and Clinical Residency in Implant Dentistry
Miriam Montes-Mock - Program Coordinator
If you are looking for:
- A hands-on training program, emphasizing on live surgeries
- The opportunity of performing surgeries on your own patients while effectively supervised by two outstanding oral surgeons
- The opportunity to be trained in IV Sedation
- Expanding your expertise in head and neck Anatomy
- Increasing your surgical skills and your confidence
- Being introduced to research applied to implant dentistry and having the opportunity to submit for publishing your own scientific paper
- and much more…!!!
…then this may be the program you are looking for! If that is so, I am sure you do not want to miss the opportunity to participate in this extraordinary endeavor.
Both Dr. Pedroza and Dr. Tatum are determined to guarantee each participant doctor the best possible training program and the closest mentorship while you enrich your knowledge and develop your surgical skills in oral implantology. That's exactly what motivates us to consistently keeping our groups small (10-12 doctors per year!).
Write or call (787-642-2708), for more information. Also, you may contact former participant doctors to ask for their experience.
Do not hesitate to contact us NOW!
It is an absolute pleasure to assist you!